Posted by Nadia Burgess on February 10, 2017
Permanent cosmetics pioneer, Karen Betts, is hosting a Discovery Day on the 22nd March in her Yorkshire training academy. If you’re new to permanent cosmetics or you want to know more about starting or developing further in your training, this informative event provides the perfect opportunity to learn everything you need to know about the industry and the new K.B Pro training programme.
Permanent cosmetics training has now evolved and, with the demand for permanent makeup treatments continuing to grow, it’s now more important than ever to do your research when searching for the very best training provider.
Topics covered at the event include:
- An audience with Karen Betts ‘My journey and experiences’
- Traditional permanent cosmetics and microblading
- The increase in popularity of microblading
- The benefits of training with K.B Po
- You and your business’s earning potentials
- Attractive and affordable finance options
- What is the ideal training option for you
- Cutting edge permanent cosmetics equipment required to perform treatments
- Aftercare & support (what happens after you have trained)
Places are filling up fast so come along and meet Karen, see our training academy and find out more about permanent cosmetics and microblading. You will even have the opportunity to get a feel for cosmetic tattooing yourself with one of our practice mats!
To secure your place call 01977 655 350 or email email@example.com and we’ll see you there!