Posted by Nadia Burgess on July 16, 2014
All freshMinerals products are 100% concentrated pigment. There are no fillers like talc added to bulk out the products. It’s also certified vegan and cruelty free! There are so many benefits to using mineral make-up:
– Our micronised mineral bases are actually four products in one – foundation, concealer, powder and sunscreen.
– Because we have no fillers like talc added to bulk out our proucts a little goes a long way!
– freshMinerals won’t slide off, even if you perspire.
– Our make-up is great for calming the skin thanks to the anti-inflammatory properties of the titanium dioxide and zinc oxide minerals in our products.
– You can even apply our products after microdermabrasion treatments or peels.
– freshMinerals is certified vegan and cruelty free.
– Free from toxic ingredients, no talc, no oil, no fragrance or chemicals, synthetics, fillers or harsh binders.
– freshMinerals doesn’t block your pores like ordinary make-up – instead it allows your skin to breathe.
– The titanium dioxide and zinc oxide in our products also offer a broad spectrum SPF for year round protection.
– You can mix our powders to match your skin tone or to create your ideal lip, cheek and eye colours.
– freshMinerals make-up gives flawless coverage for skin conditions such as acne and rosacea.
Now you know the true benefits of using freshMinerals take a look at our product range here.
Calling all make-up artists!
Did you know we offer comprehensive mineral-makeup training? From ‘Introducing Minerals’ to ‘Creative’ and ‘Photographic’ Minerals courses, run by our elite make-up artist Steve Douch, we cover all aspects of becoming a commercial make-up artist in just 3 days. We also offer a stockist package – free training + mineral-makeup worth £900! Click here for our training information or call 0844 8016823.