Thanks to Danielle from ‘The Yellowest Diamonds’ Blog for this fantastic review of her LVL Lashes treatment at the Studio D Salon in Belfast.
“For any of you ladies who love a statement lash, LVL is the new lash treatment that’s being hailed as the alternative to lash extensions. In a nutshell, the LVL treatment lifts and straightens your natural lash to give the appearance of increased length and volume. Perfect for those who want the big lash look the natural way. For those who aren’t fans of falsies or have found their eyelashes have become brittle and damaged through constant lash extension applications, this is a kinder method to achieve the same results and it reportedly lasts up to 6 weeks! Sounds amazing doesn’t it? So, with the party season fast approaching I decided to try it out for myself and headed of to Studio D on the Castlereagh road to find out what all the hype was about.”
“First Dee examined my lashes to see their length and condition. I have really short lashes so Dee decided I should have the small shields applied for maximum impact. Here’s a pic of my lashes before the treatment:
– The lashes are cleansed with a protein wipe to remove any oils.
– Patches are applied to the bottom lashes to keep them out of the way as the treatment is applied to the upper lashes.
– The selected small shields are applied to the upper eyelids and the upper lashes are then bonded to this shield. This is totally pain-free – it just feels a little odd.
– A lifting balm is then applied to the lashes and left to take effect for approx 10-15 mins.
– Your eyes are closed for the duration of this treatment so nothing else to do but lie back and relax.
– The lifting balm is then removed and a volumising lotion is applied and left to work its magic.
– Finally the lashes are tinted to really make them stand out and give that extra wow-factor.
Here’s a pic immediately after treatment – no mascara!”
“Overall – I was beyond impressed with the results of this treatment. Even though I’d heard rave reviews I honestly didn’t expect to see such a dramatic change to my little short lashes. I think the before and after photo speaks for itself – and this was without any mascara! I am absolutely thrilled with the results.“
“I would 100% recommend the LVL treatment. It would be fab for events or holidays or even to simply make your morning make-up routine easier and quicker as you can let your lashes and eyes go nude I would say I got a good 5 weeks from my treatment. I can still see the effects now in week 6 but I definitely need to wear mascara again to achieve the lift I like in my lashes and will prob start curling my lashes again from next week. All in all a very worthwhile investment and I will certainly be booking in again!”
Danielle goes into detail about her treatment, showing the results over a 2 week and 3 week period – with some great pictures. Read the full article here.
Socialise With Us!
Follow Danielle/The Yellowest Diamonds on Twitter & Facebook
Follow Dee from Studio D on Twitter & Facebook
Follow LVL Lashes on Twitter & Facebook
LVL Lashes training is available from only £199+vat – learn more here.